The Zwolse Adviesgroep Amsterdam is providing several services for foreign companies with a Dutch office.
When your company wants to set up an establishment in the Netherlands, or when you already have a Dutch settlement, we can provide you the following services:
- Advise and supervise you concerning your choice of legal form of your Dutch enterprise or company;
- Advise you concerning the accommodation of your enterprise, the judgement of rent agreement or buy agreement of real estate;
- Counsel you at registration and maintenance of all necessary Dutch taxes of your company, such as: VAT, salary-tax and corporate tax;
- Advise and counsel you with contacts towards bancs, notaries and lawyers;
- Advise and counsel you with the drafting of an operating budget and an estimate;
- Advise and counsel you concerning financial need and feasibility as well as solvency;
- Advise and counsel you with the signing on personnel, contracts of employment and insurances which are necessary for the personnel as well as pay-roll records;
- Advise and counsel you with the planning and organizing of the financial accounting system, with conceivably ‘Online accounting’;
- Process your financial accounting system, the drafting of the interim accounts and annual accounts, if necessary in English. Moreover we can consult for you with the auditor and adviser of your home country;
- Take care of auditor’s reports;
In our opinion, there are two mean reasons for foreign companies to use of our services.
The first is that we have a lot of knowledge and experience in the services mentioned. The second is that we can provide these services at a lower cost than several other contracting parties, such as: trust companies and specialized bancs.